The Hotel

Located in the heart of Mundaka, in the heat of Reserve of the Biosphere of Urdaibai, the house of Semiturriaga, or Simitur, belonged to this last name until it disappeared of the mentioned Mundaka in 1648. More than one hundred years later, in 1783, it is recovered by some member of the clan of the Arteaga, whose shield makes shine in the facade, adopting the house the name of Palace de la Cruz or Kurutziaga Jauregia, that at the moment recovered in its totality, allows to his guests an pleasant stay in this calm locality
Their excellent situation in the urban helmet of the municipality as well as its modern facilities allows the visitor to spend days of dream in this small locality of the Basque coast.

 The cross and the Hotel

The Hotel of recent construction rises on the frame of a house tower of name "Simitur" that dates from century XVIII. Of square plant with two great rows of balconies and shields policromados in the superior part of the building.

The Place